This qigong and tai chi is one of the most popular in the world and is designed to balance qi flow. Furthermore it is an effective and easy-to-learn routine which synchronizes gentle movements with deep breathing. Many practitioners start to feel qi and experience significant health improvement after practicing for just a few weeks. This tai chi video contains in-depth explanations of every movement, and furthermore, a “Follow the Master” track with the whole set.
- Improves health
- Increases energy, agility and flexibility
- Loosens and strengthens joints and muscles
- Controls weight
- Rejuvenates body, mind and spirit
- Reduces stress
- Improves concentration and intuitive abilities
- Controls emotions
- Easy to learn
Download Version Only (.zip folder)
- 1 hour and 45 minutes of instructional video
- You are able to see the front and back views at the same time
- The screen tells you exactly when to breathe
- Video edited from one of Sifu Cheung’s instructor training workshops
- Teach you an alternative way to practice movements 11-13
- Soothing background music by Eric Aron
- Subtitles available for the hearing impaired
60-Page Instruction Manual:
- Detail description of the 18 movements + the 2 stances
- Covers all the common mistakes of each movement
- Extra information for you to get the full benefits of doing qigong
- More than 100 illustrations
- Professional layout in magazine style format
Practice Aid – Printable Poster:
- Display all the 18 movements
- Help you memorize the movements easily
- High-quality format for printings
Bonus Video – Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi Seated Version
Suitable for anyone in a wheelchair or those who do not have enough stamina to complete the whole set of Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi while standing.
If you want to learn even more about tai chi and qigong, be sure to check out Shibashi Set 2 in this series.
Also available for purchase directly from www.taichi18.com.