This Tai Chi Qigong workshop provides a comprehensive understanding of qigong. It focuses on the movements and stances of Shibashi Set 2 and includes an introduction to Inner Alchemy. Also, the concepts and techniques of the Qigong Mode and Tai Chi Posture Requirements Course complement this instruction. Furthermore, Students learn the mental and physical skills necessary to practice properly, maximize qi flow and successfully teach others.
In this course, students will learn:
- Principles and theories of tai chi and qigong;
- Advance techniques on improving the tai chi and qigong training;
- The 18 movements of the Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi 2nd Set;
- The Tai Chi Stance;
- Techniques to increase the sensitivity to qi;
- How to increase neijing (internal power);
- An exercise that could prevent any major sicknesses;
- An exercise to correct the spinal alignment;
- And finally inner Alchemy Meditation (beginner to intermediate level)
Inner Alchemy Meditation – The beginner level student will learn how to develop their lower Dan Tian so that they can build up enough Jing (sexual energy, kidney energy or water energy) and at the same time maximize their lung capacity. The intermediate level will learn how to turn this water energy into steam (qi) and bring it upward to meet with the fire (heart energy), thus achieving the perfect condition of Hexagram 63 described by I Ching (Yi Jing). This process develops the middle Dan Tian, releases the negative energy and at the same time also builds up the spiritual energy (Shen).
Space is limited to ensure that every student is given a comfortable training space during the seminar.
Laguna Hills CA
Date & Time:
November 21, 2020 Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm
November 22, 2020 Sunday 9:00am-4:00pm (optional assessments 4:30pm-6:30pm)
None. However, we are recommending you to get familiar with the Set 1 Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi. Students registered for this Tai Chi Qigong workshop also qualifies to purchase the Set 2 Shibashi Home Study Course and Qigong Mode & Tai Chi Posture Requirements Home Study Course at a 50% discount.