This program reveals the keys to effective qigong practice. It shows how to use the mind in concert with proper movement to achieve the maximum benefits of qi flow. This knowledge is indispensable for serious practitioners! It may be applied to any style of qigong and even to daily activities.
This program teaches how to do the techniques properly rather than just repeating the movements
You will learn:
- The basic theory of qi and the different types of qigong
- The major energy gateways of your body
- The times to avoid doing qigong
- A simple qigong for improving your digestive system so that your body can convert the food into qi properly
- The detailed posture requirements to maximize qi flow in the body, and how to connect with both heaven and earth qi
- Three techniques to guide your mind to the proper qigong mind state which activates your self-healing ability
- The basic dan tian breathing to stimulate all the meridians; once you make this your breathing habit, it is like doing qigong 24 hours a day
After this program, you will know how to:
- Guide the qi in your body
- Make your arms so light that they are like floating in the air
- Sink the qi to the lower dan tian so that you will be much more grounded and stable
- Relax the muscles and test if the student is relaxed or not
- Move properly so that your movements synchronize with the qi flow, and apply this to daily life to save your energy
Furthermore, many people who practice Tai Chi suffer some degree of knee injury, because they do not know how to open the kua (pelvis). In this program, not only you will learn 3 techniques to open and strengthen your kua, you will also learn how to move following the tai chi principle so that you will instantly become stronger and prevent stress on your knees.
The program includes (.zip download):
- 2.5 hours of instructional video
- Instruction Manual
- Subtitles available for the hearing impaired
If you want to learn even more about tai chi and qigong, be sure to check out Level 2 in this series.
Also available for purchase directly from www.taichi18.com.