This seminar will introduce the beginner student to the principles and techniques of Common Core Tai Chi for Womens Self Defense. In addition the seminar will focus on how to do the Common Core defense techniques that are most effective for women to use in the most common attack situations.
Master Zhao Wei Dong
Sr. Instructor Ryan Lee
In this Womens Self Defense course, students will learn:
- Spot the body language of a potential attacker
- Remain calm and avoid panic
- Respond before, during , and after an attack
- Free yourself from wrist, arm, throat, hair, and bag grabs
- Apply the 2 most effective hand techniques for women
- Apply the most effective kicking techniques for women
- Respond effectively and remain calm if the situation goes to the ground
Finally, you will also be taught a specific set of Common Core exercises that is training your body’s muscle memory to make each technique more effective with practice.
Space is limited to 20 participants, therefore you should register early as this seminar will sell out!
Registration is required.
Repeat student $50 discount.
Laguna Woods – Clubhouse Six
Laguna Woods, CA 92637
Date & Time:
April 25, 2020 Saturday 12:00noon – 3:00pm
The self defense skills learned in this Women’s Self Defense course are most effective when paired with genuine Common Core Tai Chi Chuan training. Common Core’s body connection and strength training are essential to developing effective Self Defense techniques that will actually work in a real life situation. Above all this unique combination of body training and self defense methods created by Master Zhao that makes the Common Core Tai Chi Women’s Self Defense program, the most effective program for women currently available to the public .