- This event has passed.
Common Core Women’s Self Defense Seminar with Taiji Master Zhao Wei Dong
October 5 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This seminar will introduce the beginner student to the principles and techniques of Common Core Tai Chi for Womens Self Defense. The seminar will focus on how to do the Common Core defense techniques that are most effective for women to use in the most common attack situations.
You will learn how to:
• Spot the body language of a potential attacker
• Remain calm and avoid panic
• Respond before, during , and after an attack
• Free yourself from wrist, arm, throat, hair, and bag grabs
• Apply the 2 most effective hand techniques for women
• Apply the most effective kicking techniques for women
• Respond effectively and remain calm if the situation goes to the ground
You will also be taught a specific set of Common Core exercises that train your body’s muscle memory making each technique more effective with practice
Register early, as this seminar will sell out!
Women who sign up are allowed to bring a trusted male training partner to the seminar, however the training partner will also need to register and pay tuition seperately as space is limited to 20 participants max.
Advanced Registration is required.
Register online here: