Introduction to Tai Chi Qigong Level 1 Seminar
Feburary 9, 2019, 10am – 3pm.
Laguna Hills CA.
Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi is one of the most popular styles of qigong around the world because it is effective and easy to learn. The demand for tai chi qigong instructors is increasing as baby boomers start to age and as more people become aware of the benefits of qigong. Introduction to Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi
Comprehensive Tai Chi Qigong (Instructor) Training Course – Level I Workshop
March 9 & 10, 2019
9am to 5pm both days
Laguna Hills CA.
This workshop provides a comprehensive understanding of qigong. It focuses on the movements and stances of Shibashi Set 1 and includes an introduction to Inner Alchemy. The concepts and techniques of the Qigong Mode and Tai Chi Posture Requirements Course complement this instruction. Students learn the mental and physical skills necessary to practice properly, maximize qi flow and successfully teach others.
In this course, students will learn:
- all 3 major types of qigong, namely the moving qigong, standing qigong and sitting qigong. The first set of Shibashi, the Wuji & Taiji Stances and the basic Internal Alchemy technique will be taught respectively for each type.
- the theory of qi and the health benefits of qigong from both Eastern and Western perspectives;
- the details surrounding each qigong movement;
- abdominal and reverse breathing techniques;
- about the physiological changes when one enters qigong mode (as seen on biofeedback machines);
- about the feelings to be expected after practicing qigong and the meaning behind each of these feelings and
- about the common mistakes students make when practicing Shibashi.
By the end of the course, students will know how to:
- check if others are relaxed by assessing their physical and mental state;
- maximize the benefits of Shibashi by adding extra elements to certain movements;
- incorporate some simple yet powerful stances into Shibashi;
- modify movements when teaching seniors and those with special needs;
- create a qi field to magnify the benefits of group practice and
- detect and defend themselves from sick qi.
Even though the theme of this training course focuses on Shibashi, the knowledge obtained from and skills developed during this course could be applied to many different styles of qigong. Those that do not intend to teach but would like to make qigong a part of their lives will also find this course very useful.
Laguna Hills CA
Date & Time:
March 9, 2019 Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm
March 10, 2019 Sunday 9:00am-4:00pm (optional assessments 4:30pm-6:30pm)
None. However, we recommend you to get familiar with the Set 1 Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi. Student who registered for this course will receive a coupon to purchase the Set 1 Shibashi Home Study Courseand Qigong Mode & Tai Chi Posture Requirements Home Study Course at 50% discount.
Tuition: $350 (without assessment)
For students repeating the course: $150
Optional Individual Assessment:
Those who intend to teach qigong Shibashi or would simply like to have individual attention from Ryan should enrol in this assessment at the end of the workshop. The purpose of the assessment is to ensure that the student fully understand all the concepts and techniques covered in the workshop.
An instructor certificate will be issued to those who successfully passed the assessment. Graduates could have their own person webpages published under our certified instructors section.
Prerequisites: Students must be able to recall and perform all 18 movements of Shibashi
Date & Time: March 10, 4:30pm-6:30pm
Assessment has 2 Parts:
A) Perform the first set of Shibashi
B) Demonstrate the different techniques learned during the course
Assessment Fee: $90
For information about the workshop you can also contact the instructor : Ryan Lee 949-388-7926 , email@example.com